Just your average dog in a glass shop
You can't go 10 feet without seeing a dog walking on the street. Another thing that weirds me out is they are so calm and tame. When another dog goes by they hardly even notice each other. I know if those were my dogs they would turn into raging maniacs and throw their bodies with full force at the other dog. Not to mention the loud annoying barking that would come with it.
I love seeing Weenie dogs in backpacks
The weirdest encounter I've had happened was at H&M. I had just waited in a ridiculously long line to try on my clothes. When I was about to go in the changing room out came a lady and her dog? Everyone just acted like that was a natural everyday occurrence. I was actually kind of disgusted. I mean don't get me wrong I love dogs and all, but I need my people time too.
Anyway I thought everyone needed to know what I'm seeing over here....

Seriously loving the blog. Keep writing cause I'm just sitting here in Lubbock, Texas being old and graduated and stuff so I have to vicariously live through you and your adventures! (and because the only thing I regret about my time in London is not blogging enough!)Really, I live for this stuff, miss you!!
ReplyDelete